It's really important to note that the Enell Sports Bra brand doesn't use conventional bra sizing.
Please measure your Rib (in inches) and your Bust (in inches) (thats measurement A and measurement B on this tutorial)
Correlate your Rib measurement with a size on the Enell Size chart below. If the Bust measurement you get is within the Bust measurement that correlates to the size your Rib measurement correlates to then this style may work for you.
If for instance your Rib measurement is telling you to go with a size 3, but your Bust measurement is aligned to a size 1 then this style won't work for you. You cannot simply go with a size 2 as it will not fit to function, nor will a size 1 or a size 3 work.
The Enell Sports Bra goes on like a vest. We recommend the following technique when putting on an Enell Sports Bra:
1. Put the bra on like a vest
2. Do the hook and eyes up from the bottom upwards
3. You may need to push your bust outwards in order to be able to pull the hook and eye clasps together
4. It should be a little on the tough side to do up the hook and eye clasps, if it isn't you will not get the compression required from this style
5. It may take longer to get this bra on than others. We expect it to be tough to get the clasps done up when it's new for you. You'll get better at it - we promise :)
The Enell Sports Bra caters for Australian sizes 6 to 28.
The cup size is equivalent is about a E-GG cup.
We consider the Enell Sports Bra a great wireless plus size sports bra.
The Enell Sports Bra gets its support via the compression method - so the breast tissue is a little flattened and "out of the way".
Front Closure Sports Bras like the Enell Sports Bra are generally easier to get in to for those that have shoulder range of motion issues. With the hook and eye fastening system being at the front it can also make it easier to co-ordinate fastening the bra.
Front Closure Sports Bras are often designed with a nice full back design, wide soft straps and extra reinforcement to take the weight of the breast from the front and transfer it on to the back.