Terms & Conditions
WELLNESS PACK COMPETITION - AUGUST/SEPT 2020
2. Each person is only allowed to enter the campaign once. Multiple sign ups by a single entity are not permitted.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is $1000.
5. Contest begins on 2020-08-21 and ends on 2020-09-06. After this date there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, however the more points/entries earned per participant the higher the chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not guarantee any compensation.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
13. Cheating for entries in any way (using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. By entering this competition your are subscribing to the marketing list of She Science, Active Feet, Being Co. and Light Space Yoga.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
18. The winner’s name will be available within 21 days after closing date by sending an email to us.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to She Science | Active Feet | Being Co. | Light Space Yoga and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Australian standard Privacy Policies.
21. Employees of She Science | Active Feet | Being Co. | Light Space Yoga or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated confidentially, kept secure and protected against unauthorised use and is maintained only for the purpose for which it is intended.
In this policy, "personal information" is any information or opinion, in any form, which identifies an individual or from which an individual's identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
By using this website and giving your information to us, you indicate your consent to us, and any other organisations, third party suppliers and agents we engage or employ from time to time, to collect and use your personal information in accordance with the terms set out in this policy.
We only collect personal information that is necessary for us to conduct our business and to assist us with complying with our own legal and regulatory obligations. In order to conduct our business and to provide you with services, we may collect personal information about you from our registration forms, website, telephone conversations, e-mails, social media interactions and other written and verbal communications.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold will depend upon the personal information you choose to disclose to us. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, date of birth, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, social media addresses, previous purchases from us, referral sources, garment sizes and activity interests.
In order to conduct our business, we have appointed organisations or may appoint other organisations to carry out activities on our behalf. These may include, for example, delivery organisations, third party suppliers and agents. These third parties may have access to information needed to perform their function but cannot use that information for other purposes.
Some of the organisations (for example, delivery agencies) to which we may disclose your personal information are situated outside of Australia. In order to meet your requirements, we may need to transfer your personal information to these countries, some of which do not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in Australia.
Please be aware that the internet is not a secure environment. If you use the internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
We use "cookies" on our website. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser in your computer's memory and they are used to record how you navigate our website on each visit. Cookies that are used in any part of our website will not be utilised for collecting personally identifiable information and will only be used for internal management purposes. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. Please note, if you do turn cookies off this may limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
The content on our website belongs to us, or to someone or entity who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website for personal, non-commercial purposes, you do not have to seek our permission to print any of the content. In all other cases or for any commercial purpose you must first get our written permission.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damage of any kind (however caused, including by negligence) arising from or relating in any way to the use of this website or any of the content.
This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising from or relating in any way to your use of this website.
In most cases we are happy for you to link to our site. However we do reserve the right to deny any person permission to link to our site. We are not responsible for any material contained in any linked site, nor do we endorse or make any representation about the linked site or the organisations referred to on that site.