Our Returns Policy
For products that have been purchased online, without a physical in-store bra fitting with our trained bra fitters, we offer the following return policy:
- Original tags must be attached.
- Items must not have been worn.
- Items must be posted back within 10 days of receiving your online order in full, as per the tracking information available.
- Items need to be in sellable condition (including no deodorant or make up marks).
- If you are wanting to exchange your Bra for another option, once we receive your item back we will pay the postage to send out your exchange item to you, for one exchange per transaction. This free postage is not valid for sale or discounted transactions.
- Postage costs cannot be refunded.
- Discounted items marked with Final Sale or that appear in the 'Final Sale' section of our website are not eligable for return, exchange or refund.
We recommend sending your items back via registered/tracked postage, as items lost in the mail will be the responsibility of the customer.
Manufacturer defaults will be assessed on a case by case basis, we will do our best to work with the customer to ensure a favourable outcome is achieved wherever possible.
Refunds will be processed online via the Shopify payment gateway and may take up to 5 days to reach your account. Refunds cannot be made to a different bank account.
The maximum amount refunded will be $250. Amounts in excess of this will be paid out via store credit. For example, if you purchase $800 of product and return $700 of product, you will receive a $250 refund and a $450 store credit or a $700 store credit if you wish.
To process a return, simply fill out this form.
Once we've received this form we will get started on preparing for your exchange or refund. Our return address details are clearly stated at the bottom of the return form.
Please note, failure to fill in the form above will result in a 1-3 week processing delay.
You'll then hear from us once your product is received back, when we're putting the final touches on your request.
Further requests for information about returns should be sent to email@example.com.
Easy done! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you help you make your best selection. Our team will be best equipped to help you swiftly.
For products that have been recommended by our trained staff in-store we offer the following return policy:
We will work to assist you in to a better option on a case by case basis. Our team are here to help you, so we will work hard to assist with all reasonable requests. What we can offer you will depend on how long you have had the bra for and what sort of issues you are experiencing.
We cannot guarantee pre-existing conditions for example back and neck pain, postural issues or chaffing will be fixed with a bra fitting.
Manufacturer defects will be assessed on a case by case basis, She Science will do their best to work with the customer to ensure a favourable outcome is achieved for the client wherever possible.
Bras washed in the washing machine will void the manufacturers defect warranty. As is standard practice in the lingerie market, She Science are not able to replace, exchange or refund bras that have been washed in the washing machine as this does not comply with the recommended washing instructions. Bras are subjected to extreme damage if they are washed in the washing machine or dryer.